FREE Vulcan & Wolf New Equipment Checkout
A PARTNERSHIP WITH HOBART SERVICE & AUTHORIZED WARRANTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
To ensure new Vulcan and Wolf equipment has been properly installed and is operating correctly, an authorized service technician will:
- Verify that the proper gas type (LP or natural) has been connected to the equipment
- Verify that the proper voltage and electrical connections have been made
- Verify that proper pressure regulators have been installed and adjusted, when applicable
- Verify that gas supply size and pressure are adequate
- Verify that proper water, steam, drain supplies and connections have been made
- Check to ensure the ventilation system is operating correctly
- Check pilot and burner adjustments
- Verify thermostat operation, including calibration, when required
- Check functional parts of operation, for example: doors, lids, valves, etc.
- Advise on preventive maintenance procedures
Equipment must be completely installed and ready to operate before the equipment checkout request is made and equipment checkout should be completed within 90 days after installation.