FREE STANDING ENTRY LEVEL GAS FRYER
Shown with caster accessories
- 1VEG35M Behind the door millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F
35-40 lb. capacity free standing model gas fryer, Vulcan Model No. 1VEG35M. 70,000 BTU/hr. input. ENERGY STAR® certified. Stainless steel front top and reinforced door. Stainless steel fry
- 70,000 BTU/hr. input.
- Stainless steel fry tank, 35-40 lb. capacity.
- Large cold zone area.
- 11⁄4″ full port ball type drain valve.
- Stainless steel reinforced door with Earth magnet to secure closed door.
- G90 high grade galvanized non corrosive finish sides and back.
- Set of four nickel plated adjustable legs.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F with standing pilot requires no electric hook-up.
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot.
- Built in flue deflector.
- Nickel plated tube rack.
- Easily removable stainless steel basket hanger for cleaning.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Stainless steel fry tank has a five (5) year limited tank warranty. If during the first year only, the tank is found to have a leak and is verified by an authorized service agency, the entire VEG Series fryer will be replaced.
tank with three exchanger tubes for maximum heat transfer.
11⁄4″ full port ball type drain valve. Includes twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles and drain extension. Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjust from 200° to 400°F.
151⁄2″w x 293⁄4″d x 465⁄8″h working height 345⁄8″h CSA design certified. NSF listed.
SPECIFY TYPE OF GAS WHEN ORDERING
- Natural Gas
- Propane Gas
- Natural Gas for above 2,000 ft.
- Propane Gas for above 4,999 ft.
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately)
- Casters 6″ adjustable – 2 locking, 2 non-locking.
- Stainless steel tank cover – doubles as a work surface top.
- Connecting kit(s) – connect two fryers together (banking strip, brackets, and hardware).
- Crumb screen mesh – with handles.
- Single large basket – 13″w x 131⁄4″d x 51⁄2″h
- Extra set of twin baskets – 61⁄2″w x 131⁄4″d x 6″h
- FRYMATE-VX15 add-on Frymate™ Dump Station.
- 10″ high stainless steel removable splash guard.
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect.
- ELVKIT-VEG – high elevation orifice conversion kit.
- A combination valve with pressure regulator is provided with this unit. Natural Gas 4.0″ (102 mm) W.C. Propane Gas 10.0″ (279 mm) W.C.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for Commercial Cooking Equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269. When writing refer to NFPA No. 96.
- All models require a 6″ (152 mm) clearance at both sides and rear adjacent to combustible construction.
- All models require a 16″ (407 mm) minimum clearance to adjacent open top burner units.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
3⁄4″ (19 mm) OD rear gas connection and a 1⁄2″ (13 mm) ID.
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
|Model||Width||Depth||Overall Height||Working Height||Tank Size||BTU/HR||Fry Comp. Capacity||Approx.|
|1VEG35M||151⁄2″||293⁄4″||465⁄8″||345⁄8″||14″ x 14″||70,000||35 – 40 lbs.||210 lbs. (95 kg)|
This appliance is manufactured for commercial use only and is not intended for home use.