Free Standing Entry Level Gas Fryer
Shown with caster accessories
VEG Series free standing model gas fryers, Vulcan Model No. 1VEG35M and 1VEG50M available in 35-40 and 45-50 lb. oil capacities. ENERGY STAR® certified. Stainless steel front top and reinforced door. 1VEG35M features a stainless steel fry tank with three exchanger tubes while the 1VEG50M features a stainless steel fry tank with four exchanger tubes for maximum heat transfer. 11⁄4″ full port ball type drain valve. Includes twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles and drain extension. Behind the door snap action millivolt ther- mostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F.
151⁄2″w x 297⁄8″d x 443⁄4″h. Working height 347⁄8″. CSA design certified. NSF listed.
SPECIFY TYPE OF GAS WHEN ORDERING
- Natural Gas
Above 2,000 ft.
- 1VEG35M 35-40 lb. capacity
- 1VEG50M 45-50 lb. capacity
- Stainless steel fry tank, 35-40 and 45-50 lb. capacities
- Large cold zone area
- 11⁄4″ full port ball type drain valve
- Stainless steel reinforced door with Earth magnet to secure closed door
- G90 high grade galvanized non corrosive finish sides and back
- Set of four nickel plated adjustable legs
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles
- Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F with standing pilot requires no electric hook-up
- High temperature limit control to shut off gas supply to the main burners and pilot
- Built in flue deflector
- Nickel plated tube rack
- Easily removable stainless steel basket hanger for cleaning
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Stainless steel fry tank has a five (5) year limited tank warranty; if during the first year only, the tank is found to have a leak and is verified by an authorized service agency, the entire VEG Series fryer will be replaced
ACCESSORIES (PACKAGED AND SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Casters 6″ adjustable – 2 locking, 2 non-locking
- Stainless steel tank cover – doubles as a work surface top
- Connecting kit(s) – connect two fryers together (banking strip, brackets, and hardware)
- Crumb screen mesh – with handles
- Single large basket – 13″w x 131⁄4″d x 51⁄2″h
- Extra set of twin baskets – 61⁄2″w x 131⁄4″d x 6″h
- FRYMATE-VX15 add-on Frymate™ Dump Station
- 10″ high stainless steel removable splash guard
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect
- ELVKIT-VEG – high elevation orifice conversion kit
- A combination valve with pressure regulator is provided with this unit. Natural Gas 4.0″ (102 mm) W.C.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for Commercial Cooking Equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269. When writing refer to NFPA No. 96.
- All models require a 6″ (152 mm) clearance at both sides and rear adjacent to combustible construction.
- Per NFPA 96, all fryers shall be installed with at least a 16″ (406 mm) space between the fryer and surface flames from adjacent cooking equipment.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
3⁄4″ (19 mm) OD rear gas connection and a 1⁄2″ (13mm) ID.
|Model||Width||Depth||Overall Height||Working Height||Tank Size||BTU/HR||Fry Comp. Capacity||Approx.|
|1VEG35M||151 ⁄ 2″||293 ⁄4″||465 ⁄8″||345 ⁄8″||14″ x 14″||70,000||35 – 40 lbs.||210 lbs. (95 kg)|
|1VEG50M||151 ⁄ 2″||293 ⁄4″||465 ⁄8″||345 ⁄8″||14″ x 14″||85,000||45 – 50 lbs.||210 lbs. (95 kg)|
As continued product improvement is a policy of Vulcan, specifications are subject to change without notice.