VCRG-T RESTAURANT SERIES
VCRG24-T 24″ w x 201⁄2″ d griddle plate
VCRG36-T 36″ w x 201⁄2″ d griddle plate
VCRG48-T 48″ w x 201⁄2″ d griddle plate
- 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate welded to 31⁄4″ stainless steel back, tapered side splashes and stainless steel grease trough.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- 121⁄2″ cooking height on 4″ adjustable legs.
- One 25,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12″ of griddle width.
- One embedded, mechanical snap action thermostat per burner for high performance and optimal response time.
- Temperature adjust from 200° to 450°F.
- One pilot safety valve for every two burners. Safety will completely shut off gas to pilot and burners if pilot extinguishes.
- High capacity 41⁄2 quart capacity grease can.
- 3⁄4″ rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service.
Low profile Vulcan Model No. . Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge. Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel body frame. 121⁄2″ cooking height on 4″ legs. 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate welded to stainless steel back and tapered side splashes. One 25,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner and embedded, mechanical snap action thermostat for each 12″ of griddle width. Temperature adjusts from 200° to 450°F. One pilot safety for every two burners. 41⁄2 quart capacity grease can. 3⁄4″ rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service.
” w x 27″ d x 16″ h on 4″ legs. CSA design certified. NSF listed.
- Constructed standard for natural gas service. LP conver- sion kit supplied with unit.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- A gas pressure regulator supplied with the unit must be installed; Natural Gas 4.0″ (102 mm) W.C.
Propane Gas 10.0″ (254 mm) W.C.
- All models require a 6″ (152 mm) clearance at both sides and rear adjacent to combustible and 0″ from non-combustible constructions. All models require a 4″ (102mm) bottom clearance and must be installed with minimum 4″ legs.
An adequate ventilation system is required for Commercial Cooking Equipment (NFPA No. 96). Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02169.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI-Z223.1/NFPA #54 (latest edition). Copies may be obtained from The American Gas Association, Accredited Standards Committee Z223 @ 400 N. Capital St. NW, Washington, DC 20001, or the Secretary Standards Council, NFPA, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02169-7471.
NOTE: In The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
All gas appliances vented through ventilation hood or exhaust system equipped with a damper or with a power means of exhaust shall comply with 248 CMR.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
|MODEL||WIDTH||DEPTH||OVERALL HEIGHT*||WORKING HEIGHT*||NO. OF BURNERS||TOTAL BTU/HR||NO. OF DRAWERS||APPROX. SHIP. WT.|
|VCRG24-T||24″||27″||16″||121⁄2″||2||50,000||1||243 lbs/111 kg|
|VCRG36-T||36″||27″||16″||121⁄2″||3||75,000||1||340 lbs/155 kg|
|VCRG48-T||48″||27″||16″||121⁄2″||4||100,000||1||408 lbs/185 kg|
*These are nominal dimensions and can vary by +1.75″ with adjustable legs.