DOUBLE DECK GAS CONVECTION OVEN WITH REMOVABLE DOORS
Shown with optional casters
Double section gas convection oven, Vulcan Model No. VC55GD. Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs. Inde- pendently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows. Non-sag insulation applied to the top, rear, sides, bottom and doors. Porcelain enamel on steel oven interiors measures 29″w x 221⁄8″d x 20″h. One interior oven light per section. Five nickel plated oven racks per section measure 281⁄4″ x 201⁄2″ with grab-and-go front cut out. Eleven position nickel plated rack guides with positive rack stops. One 50,000 BTU/hr. burner per section. 100,000 total BTU/hr. Electronic spark igniters. Furnished with a two speed 1⁄2 H.P. oven blower- motor per section. Oven cool switch for rapid cool down. 120 volt, 60 Hz, 1 ph power supply required. 6′ cord and plug. 7.7 amps total draw per section.
40″w x 40″d (includes motor & door handles) 371⁄4″d (includes motor only) x 683⁄4″h on 8″ legs.
CSA design certified. NSF listed.
SPECIFY TYPE OF GAS WHEN ORDERING. SPECIFY ALTITUDE WHEN ABOVE 2,000 FT.
- VC55GD Solid state temperature dial controls adjust from 150° to 500°F with digital display enhancement. 5-hour timer with audible alarm.
- Independently operated lift-off stainless steel doors with double pane windows.
- On-board diagnostics for easy servicing
- Stainless steel front, sides and top.
- Five nickel plated grab-and-go oven racks with eleven rack positions.
- Painted legs.
- 5-hour timer with digital display enhancement.
- Cool-to-the-touch handles.
- 50,000 BTU/hr. burner.
- Electronic spark igniter.
- 1⁄2 H.P. two speed oven blower-motor. 120/60/1 with 6′ cord and plug. 7.7 amps total draw.
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down.
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior.
- 3⁄4″ rear gas connection with combination gas valve / pressure regulator and safety solenoid system.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- Three year limited warranty on doors.
- Stainless steel legs.
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
- Extra oven rack(s).
- Rack hanger.
- Stainless steel drip pan.
- Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device. Consult price book for available sizes.
- Down draft flue diverter for direct vent connection.
- A combination gas valve/pressure regulator and safety sole- noid system is included in this unit. Natural gas is 5.0″ W.C., Propane gas is 10.0″ W.C.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02289. When writing, refer to NFPA No. 96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1 (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Copies may be obtained from American Gas Association Inc.,
Accredited Standards Committee Z223, 400 N. Capitol St. NW, Washington, DC 20001 or the Secretary Standards Council, NFPA, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02169-7471.
- Clearances: Combustible Non-combustible Rear 0″ 0″
Right Side 2″ 0″
Left Side 1″ 0″
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
- The installation location should not experience temperatures below -20°C (-4°F).
|MODEL NO.||WIDTH||DEPTH (INCLUDES HANDLES)||HEIGHT||BTU/HR. PER OVEN||TOTAL BTU/HR.||ELECTRICAL||WEIGHT|
|WITH SKID & PACKAGING||WITHOUT SKID & PACKAGING|