HEAVY DUTY COUNTER MODEL GAS CHARBROILER
VACB25 251⁄8″ wide
VACB36 36″ wide
VACB47 467⁄8″ wide
VACB60 621⁄8″ wide
VACB72 721⁄2″ wide
- All welded chassis with stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim, backsplash and grease trough
- Heavy duty cast iron char-radiants
- 51⁄4″ wide cast iron diamond grates
- One 17,000 BTU/hr burner for each broiler grate
- Easy lighting standing pilot ignition system
- One high range infinite heat control valve for each burner. Valve adjustment marks engraved into front panel for easy set-up.
- Heat deflector tray system reflects heat upwards creating a “Cool Zone” in the grease drawer and facilitates easier cleaning.
- 4″ adjustable legs
- 3⁄4″ rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Supercharger burner dividers minimize heat transfer to enhance multi-zone cooking capability
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
Low profile, high volume gas charbroiler, Vulcan-Hart Model No. . All welded chassis with stainless steel front, sides, top trim and grease trough. Heavy cast iron char- radiants. 51⁄4″ wide cast iron diamond grates. Supercharger burner dividers. One 17,000 BTU/hr. burner for each broiling grate. Underburner deflector system reflects heat upwards. Standing pilot ignition system. One high range infinite heat control valve for each burner. 4″ adjustable legs. 3⁄4″ rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator.
” wide x 31″ deep x 12″ working height CSA design certified. NSF Certified.
SPECIFY TYPE OF GAS WHEN ORDERING. SPECIFY ALTITUDE WHEN ABOVE 3,999 FT.
105⁄8″ deep plate rail. Condiment rail.
6″ back and side splash kit. 123⁄4″ overshelf.
Straight and waffle pattern cast iron grates. Welded steel round rod grate.
Fajita plate warmer.
101⁄2″ wide griddle plate inserts.
Stainless steel stand with undershelf and casters.
- A gas pressure regulator supplied with the unit must be installed: Natural Gas 5.0″ (127 mm) W.C.
Propane Gas 10.0″ (254 mm) W.C.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269. When writing refer to NFPA No. 96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI-Z223.1/NFPA #54 (latest edition). Copies may be obtained from The American Gas Association, Accredited Standards Committee Z223 @ 400 N. Capital St. NW, Washington, DC 20001, or the Secretary Standards Council, NFPA, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02169-7471.
NOTE: In The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
All gas appliances vented through a ventilation hood or exhaust system equipped with a damper or with a power means of exhaust shall comply with 248 CMR.
All models require a 4″ bottom clearance from a non-combustible counter and must be installed with minimum 4″ legs.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
|MODEL||WIDTH||DEPTH||OVERALL HEIGHT||WORKING HEIGHT*||BROILING AREA|
|VACB25||25.15″ (639)||31″ (788)||15.30″ (389)||12″ (306)||21.50″ (546) x 22.31″ (567)|
|VACB36||36.00″ (914)||32.25″ (819) x 22.31″ (567)|
|VACB47||46.85″ (1190)||43.00″ (1092) x 22.31″ (567)|
|VACB60||62.10″ (1577)||57.00″ (1448) x 22.31″ (567)|
|VACB72||72.50″ (1842)||68.75″ (1746) x 22.31″ (567)|
*These are nominal dimensions and can vary by +1.75″ with adjustable legs. Dimensions in “( )” are in millimeters.
|TOTAL BTU/HR NATURAL GAS||TOTAL BTU/HR LP GAS||APPROX SHIP WT (LB/KG)|