60″ SX SERIES VALUE RANGE
10 OPEN BURNERS
SX60-10BN 2 Standard Ovens / 10 Burners / Natural Gas
SX60-10BP 2 Standard Ovens / 10 Burners / Propane
- Stainless steel front, backriser, lift-off high shelf
- 6″ stainless steel adjustable legs
- 28,000 BTU/hr open top burners with lift-off heads
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system (one pilot per two burners)
- 12″ x 12″ cast top grates with aeration bowls
- Welded crumb tray
- 30,000 BTU/hr. standard oven cavity measures 26 3⁄4″w x 26″d x 133⁄4″h
- Oven thermostat adjusts from 250° to 500°F
- One oven rack and four rack positions for each oven
- 3⁄4″ rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately) Extra oven rack
Reinforced backriser and high shelf for mounting salamander broiler
Set of six casters (two locking)
60″ wide gas restaurant range, Vulcan Model No. SX60-10B. Stainless steel front, sides, backriser, high shelf, oven handle and bullnose. High temperature burner T knobs with set screw. Stainless steel bullet feet. Porcelain door liner and oven bottom. Ten 28,000 BTU/hr. cast top burners with lift-off burner heads. One shrouded flash tube pilot for every two burners. 12″ x 12″ cast top grates with aeration bowls. Heavy duty top grates and burner heads. Compression spring door hinge system for durability. 30,000 BTU/hr. Two standard ovens each measure 263⁄4″w x 26″d x 133⁄4″h. Thermostat adjusts from 250° to 500°F. One oven rack with four rack positions for each oven. 3⁄4″ rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator. Total input: 340,000 BTU/hr.
60″w x 32″d x 58″h on 6″ adjustable legs
- A pressure regulator sized for this unit is included. Natural gas 5.0″ W.C., propane gas 10.0″ W.C.
- Gas line connecting to range must be 3⁄4″ or larger. If flexible connectors are used, the inside diameter must be 3⁄4″ or larger.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269, www.NFPA.org. When writing, refer to NFPA No. 96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Copies may be obtained from The American Gas Association, 400 N Capitol St. NW, Washington, DC 20001, www.AGA.org.
- Clearances Rear Sides
Combustible 12″ 10″
Standard Oven Non-combustible 6″ 0″
Convection Oven Non-combustible Min. 4″ 0″
- For proper combustion, install equipment on adjustable legs or casters provided with unit.
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
Specify type of gas when ordering.
Specify altitude when above 2,000 feet.
|TOP CONFIGURATION||MODEL NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||TOTAL INPUT BTU / HR||SHIPPING WEIGHT LBS / KG|
|SX60-10BN||10 Burners / 2 Standard Ovens / Natural Gas||340,000||750 / 340|
|SX60-10BP||10 Burners / 2 Standard Ovens / Propane||340,000||750 / 340|
This appliance is manufactured for commercial use only and is not intended for home use.