HEAVY DUTY GAS GRIDDLES
MSA24 24″ w x 24″ d griddle plate
MSA36 36″ w x 24″ d griddle plate
MSA48 48″ w x 24″ d griddle plate
MSA60 60″ w x 24″ d griddle plate
MSA72 72″ w x 24″ d griddle plate
- Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge with “Cool Bullnose” design.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- 11″ low profile cooking height on 4″ adjustable legs.
- 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate with 12 gauge, 4″ stainless steel back and tapered side splashes.
- Spatula wide 3½” grease gutter and chute is fully welded for easier cleaning and to stop grease migration.
- One 27,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12″ of griddle width.
- One embedded snap action thermostat per burner with temperature adjust from 200°F to 550°F on Steel or Chrome plate. Temperature adjusts from 200°F to 450°F on Rapid Recovery™ plate.
- Large 6 quart stainless steel grease drawer (2 drawers on 60″ and 72″ models).
- Heavy duty chromed thermostat knob guards.
- One pilot safety valve for every two burners. Safety will
Low profile heavy duty gas griddle, Vulcan Model No. . Stainless steel front, sides and front top ledge. Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel body frame. 11″ low profile cooking height on 4″ legs. 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate with 12 gage, 4″ stainless steel back and tapered side splashes. Grease chute is fully welded to stop grease migration. One 27,000 BTU/hr. “U” shaped aluminized steel burner and
completely shut off gas to pilot and burners if pilot extinguishes.
- Manual ignition.
- Bottom heat shields.
- ¾” rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
mechanical snap action thermostat for each 12″ of griddle
width. Chrome thermostat knob guards. Temperature adjusts from 200° to 550°F. One pilot safety for every two burners. 3½” wide stainless steel grease trough. ¾” rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator.
“w x 33″ d x 15½” h on 4″ legs. CSA design certified. NSF listed.
SPECIFY TYPE OF GAS WHEN ORDERING. SPECIFY ALTITUDE WHEN ABOVE 3,999 FT.
Full or partially grooved griddle plate (steel or chrome plate only).
Rapid Recovery™ griddle plate (200-450°F controls, 48″ maximum length).
Hexavalent chrome plated cooking surface. 30″ deep plate (steel plate only).
Stainless steel stand with marine edges and casters.
Cutting board, condiment rail, plate rail and banking strip accessories.
- A gas pressure regulator supplied with the unit must be installed; Natural Gas 4.0″ (102 mm) W.C.
Propane Gas 10.0″ (254 mm) W.C.
- All models require a 6″ (152 mm) clearance at both sides and rear adjacent to combustible and 0″ from non-combustible constructions. All models require a 4″ (102mm) bottom clearance and must be installed with minimum 4″ legs.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSI/NFPA-70, National Electrical code.
An adequate ventilation system is required for Commercial Cooking Equipment (NFPA No. 96). Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02169.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI-Z223.1/NFPA #54 (latest edition). Copies may be obtained from The American Gas Association, Accredited Standards Committee Z223 @ 400 N. Capital St. NW, Washington, DC 20001, or the Secretary Standards Council, NFPA, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02169-7471.
NOTE: In The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
All gas appliances vented through ventilation hood or exhaust system equipped with a damper or with a power means of exhaust shall comply with 248 CMR.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
|MODEL||WIDTH||DEPTH||OVERALL HEIGHT*||WORKING HEIGHT*||NO. OF BURNERS||TOTAL BTU/HR.||NO. OF DRAWERS||APPROX. SHIP. WT.|
|MSA24||24″||311⁄2″||151⁄4″||111⁄8″||2||54,000||1||285 lbs./129 kg.|
|MSA36||36″||311⁄2″||151⁄4″||111⁄8″||3||81,000||1||400 lbs./181 kg.|
|MSA48||48″||311⁄2″||151⁄4″||111⁄8″||4||108,000||1||480 lbs./218 kg.|
|MSA60||60″||311⁄2″||151⁄4″||111⁄8″||5||135,000||2||650 lbs./295 kg.|
|MSA72||72″||311⁄2″||151⁄4″||111⁄8″||6||162,000||2||790 lbs./358 kg.|