Electric Floor Mounted Tilting
2⁄3 Jacketed Kettles
ANSI/NSF Standard #4
Electric self-contained, stainless steel, 2⁄3 jacketed floor mounted tilting steam kettle. Ellipsoidal bottom kettle liner formed and fully welded type 316 and type 304 stainless steel exterior with (1⁄4 x 5⁄8 inch 20 gallons) (3⁄8 x 1 inch 40 gallons and greater) bar rim, embossed gallon/ liter markings. 50 psi (3.4 kg/cm2) steam jacket rating. Stainless steel enclosure for controls, self-locking tilt mechanism and faucet bracket. Controls include a power switch, power “on” light, solid state temperature control, vacuum/pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, low water light and low water shut-off. Kettle tilts for- ward 90° to completely empty. Tubular stainless steel legs with flanged feet.
UL listed. UL Classified for sanitation in accordance with ANSI/NSF Standard #4. Meets ASME code.
- K20ELT 12 KW, 20 gallon true working capacity
- K40ELT 18 KW, 40 gallon true working capacity
- K60ELT 18 KW, 60 gallon true working capacity
- Electric self-contained, stainless steel, 2⁄3 jacketed floor mounted tilting steam kettle
- Ellipsoidal bottom kettle liner formed and fully welded standard type 316 and type 304 stainless steel exterior
- Heavy bar rim (1⁄4 x 5⁄8 inch 20 gallons) (3⁄8 x 1 inch 40 gallons and greater)
- Embossed gallon/liter markings
- 50 psi (3.4 kg/cm2) steam jacket rating
- Stainless steel enclosure for “water resistant” controls, self-locking tilt mechanism and faucet bracket
- Controls include a power switch, power “on” light, solid state temperature control, vacuum/pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, low water light and low water shut-off
- Kettle tilts forward 95° to completely empty
- Tubular stainless steel legs with flanged feet
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- Two inch compression tangent draw-off valve with perforated strainer
- Two inch plug tangent draw-off valve with perforated strainer
- Three inch compression tangent draw-off valve with perforated strainer
- Security facility package:
- Security type fasteners with tack welds
- Stainless steel step over draw-off valve with chain
- Controls cover
- Chained crank handle
- 480 volt, 60 Hz, 3 phase power supply
- Increase to 24 kW for 40 – 60 gallon models (3 phase only)
- Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty
ACCESSORIES (PACKAGED AND SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Spring assist hinged stainless steel cover with condensate ring and drop down lift handle
- Pouring lip strainer
- Clean-up kit, includes draw-off brush, clean-up brush and paddle scrapper with 40″ handle
- Stainless steel 48″ whip
- Non-perforated strainer
- (12″) (18″ double jointed) single pantry lead-free faucet
- (12″) (18″ double jointed) double pantry lead-free faucet
- Double pantry washdown hose with 16″ add-on lead-free faucet with vacuum breaker
- Double pantry washdown hose with lead-free vacuum breaker
- Double pantry pot filler with lead-free vacuum breaker
Electrical Connection: Single point supply 11⁄8″ (29 mm) dia. (3⁄4″ conduit).
TRUE WORKING CAPACITIES (IN 4 OZ. SERVINGS)
80 quarts/20 gallons/76 liters/640 servings 120 quarts/40 gallons/152 liters/1,280 servings 160 quarts/60 gallons/228 liters/1,920 servings
- Dimensions which locate the above connections have a tolerance of
+ or -3″ (+ or -75 mm).
- Installation of backflow preventers, vacuum breakers and other specific code requirements is the responsibility of the owner and installer. It is the responsibility of the owner and installer to comply with local codes.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
|Model||kW||Phase||Amperage per Line||Minimum Circuit Ampacity|
|K20ELT||12||1||57.7||—||–||75||—||—||Shipped for 208/50/60/3 electrical service.|
Can be field converted to 208/50/60/1 and 240/50/60/3 and 240/50/60/1
|Standard K40ELT, K60ELT||18||3||50.0||43.3||21.7||65||55||30|
|Model||True Working Capacity||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||J||K||L||M||N||R||S|
As continued product improvement is a policy of Vulcan, specifications are subject to change without notice.