HEAVY DUTY GAS RANGE
2 BURNERS / 24″ T-STAT GRIDDLE
(shown on a convection oven base)
V2BG4T 2-Burners / 24″ T-Stat Griddle / Modular
V2BG4TB 2-Burners / 24″ T-Stat Griddle / Cabinet Base
V2BG4TS 2-Burners / 24″ T-Stat Griddle / Standard Oven
V2BG4TC 2-Burners / 24″ T-Stat Griddle / Convection Oven
36″ wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. V2BG4T (modular) and V2BG4TB (cabinet base), V2BG4TS (standard oven base) or V2BG4TC (convection oven base). Modular construction for ease of installation. Stainless steel front, front top ledge, plate ledge, burner box, sides, base, stub back, and 6″ adjustable legs on all “B”, “S”, & “C” models. Stainless steel extra deep crumb tray. Two 35,000 BTU/hr. griddle burners. Individual pilots and controls for each burner. Heavy duty cast burner grates, easy lift off 11″ x 17″ in front, 14″ x 17″ plates in rear. Grates and plates are separate from aeration bowl for ease of cleaning. 24″ ground steel griddle plate (3⁄4″ composite plate with stainless cooking surface with Rapid Recovery™ option). Standard Oven: 50,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, sides, and interior door panel. Convection Oven: 32,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, sides, and interior door panel (115v-1 phase blower motor, 4 amps, 9′ cord & plug). Ovens measure 27″w x 27″d x 13″h. Standard oven thermostats adjust from 150° – 550°F. Convection oven from 175° – 550°F, and the optional finishing oven for standard ovens adjusts from 300° – 650°F. Standard oven supplied with one rack, convection oven with two. Both ovens allow for three rack positions. Oven door is heavy duty with counter weight door hinges. 11⁄4″ diameter front manifold and 11⁄4″ rear gas connection, capped. Total input 106,000 BTU/hr.
363⁄4″d x 36″w x 36″h on 6″ adjustable legs.
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, and stub back
- 11⁄4″ diameter front gas manifold and 11⁄4″ rear gas connection (capped)
- 35,000 BTU/hr. open top burners with lift off heads
- 30,000 BTU/hr. griddle burners
- Snap-action thermostats
- Temperatures range from 150° – 450° F
- 50,000 BTU/hr. standard oven burner
- 32,000 BTU/hr. convection oven burner
- Porcelain oven cavity
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- Heavy-duty cast grates
- 3⁄4″ ground steel griddle plate
- 4″ stainless steel stub riser
- 6″ adjustable stainless steel legs for “S”, “C”, and “B” models
- Stainless steel cabinet base doors for “B” models
- Universal rack guides, one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
OPTIONAL FEATURES (Factory Installed) Cap and cover front manifold
3⁄4″ Rapid Recovery™ griddle plate Stainless steel oven cavity
650°F oven thermostat and steel hearth. (“S” models) Fan cooling package. (“C” models)
4″ adjustable flanged feet for modular models
Less legs for dolly mounting for “S”, “C”, and “B” models 3″ high toe base for curb mounting of cabinet base units
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately)
3⁄4″, 1″, or 11⁄4″ gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
Set of 4 casters, 6″ high (two locking)
6″ adjustable flanged feet for “S”, “C”, and “B” models Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (for cabinet base)
Common condiment type, telescoping plate rails (starting at 24″ length).
10″, 22″, or 34″ high back risers (no shelf)
22″ single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers 34″ double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers Dolly frames
Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect & restraining device
- A properly sized gas pressure regulator suitable for battery or single unit application must be furnished and installed. Natural gas 6.0″ W.C., propane gas 10.0″ W.C.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269, www.NFPA.org. When writing, refer to NFPA No. 96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Copies may be obtained from The American Gas Association, 400 N Capitol St. NW, Washington, DC 20001, www.AGA.org.
- Clearances Rear Sides
Combustible 10″ 10″
Non-combustible 0″ 0″
- For proper combustion, install equipment on adjustable legs or casters. On curb or platform, allow 31⁄2″ front overhang. Toe base with leveling bolts are required for curb installation. Specify when ordering.
- Cannot be batteried with GH series equipment.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
Specify type of gas when ordering. Specify altitude when above 2,000 feet.
TOTAL INPUT BTU / HR
SHIPPING WEIGHT LBS / KG
2-Burners / 24″ T-Stat Griddle / Modular
367 / 167
2-Burners / 24″ T-Stat Griddle / Cabinet Base
467 / 213
2-Burners / 24″ T-Stat Griddle / Standard Oven Base
648 / 295
2-Burners / 24″ T-Stat Griddle / Convection Oven Base
726 / 330