HEAVY DUTY GAS RANGE
RANGE MATCH FRYERS
45-50 lbs. capacity Heavy Duty range match fryers, Vulcan model No. VFRY18, 70,000 BTU/hr. input. Stainless steel fry tank with ThreePass™ heat transfer system, ENERGY STAR® qualified. Electronic ignition (120V/60/1). Solid state analog knob control. Stainless steel front, front top ledge, sides and base. Units standard on 6″ legs. 11⁄4″ front gas manifold and 3⁄4″ rear gas connection, capped.
VFRY18 18″ Single Fryer
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, sides, fry tank, base, and stub back
- 11⁄4″ Diameter front gas manifold
- 3⁄4″ Rear gas connection (capped)
- 70,000 BTU/hr. input
- Energy efficient ThreePass™ heat transfer system yielding 60.9% cooking efficiency and 72% thermal efficiency. ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Solid state behind the door controls
- Hi-limit shut off
- Energy saving Soft Start ignition system extends oil life while requiring lower BTU’s
- Drain valve interlock switch
- 11⁄4″ port ball type drain valve
- Electronic ignition (120 volt/60/1) (NEMA 5-15P)
- Boil Out ByPass™
- One year limited parts and labor warranty & 5 year limited fry tank warranty
Optional Features (Factory Installed) Cap and cover front manifold
Stainless steel tank cover, doubles as work-top surface 10″ high side splash (removable)
Set of 4 casters, 6″ high (two locking)
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately) Extra set of twin baskets
Single bulk baskets
Common condiment type, telescoping plate rails (starting at 24″ length)
Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect & restraining device
- A combination valve with pressure regulator is provided with this unit. Natural Gas: 4.0″ (102mm) W.C. Propane Gas: 10.0″ (254mm) W.C.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269. When writing refer to NFPA No.96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Copies may be obtained from The American Gas Association, 400 N Capitol St., N.W., Washington, DC 20001, www.AGA.org.
- or proper combustion, install equipment on adjustable legs or casters. On curb or platform, all 31⁄2″ front overhang. Toe base with leveling bolts are required for curb installation. Specify when ordering.
Clearances Rear Sides
Combustible 10″ 10″
Noncombustible 0″ 0″
Open Top Models 16″ 16″
- Cannot be batteried with GH series equipment.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and specification without notice.
Specify type of gas when ordering. Specify altitude when above 2,000 feet.
|MODEL NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||TOTAL INPUT BTU / HR||SHIPPING WEIGHT LBS / KG|
|VFRY18||18″ Wide, Range Match, Heavy-Duty Fryer.||70,000||215 / 98|
This appliance is manufactured for commercial use only and is not intended for home use.