HEAVY DUTY GAS RANGE
36″ WIDE INFRARED CHARBROILER GAS RANGE
shown on a standard oven base
VTC36 36″ Infrared Charbroiler / Modular
VTC36B 36″ Infrared Charbroiler / Cabinet Base
VTC36S 36″ Infrared Charbroiler / Standard Oven
VTC36C 36″ Infrared Charbroiler / Convection Oven
36″ wide high efficiency gas infrared charbroiler, Vulcan Model No. VTC36 (modular) or VTC36B (cabinet base), VTC36S (standard oven) or VTC36C (convection oven). Stainless steel front, plate ledge, front top ledge with pull-out condiment rails, sides, base, stub back and 6″ adjustable legs. 11⁄4″ diameter front gas manifold. Full width, stainless steel crumb tray. Heavy duty, steel infrared emitter panels. 11″ x 25″ stainless steel cooking grids. One 22,000 BTU/hr. patented infrared burner system for each cooking grid. Direct ignition piezo spark igniters. One high range heat control valve for each burner. Chrome burner knobs.Standard Oven: 50,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, sides, and interior door panel. Convection Oven: 32,000 BTU/hr. with porcelain oven bottom, sides, and interior door panel (115v-1 phase blower motor, 4 amps, 6′ cord & plug). Ovens measure 27″w x 27″d x 13″h. Standard oven thermostats adjust from 150° – 550°F. Convection oven adjusts from 175° – 550°F and the optional finishing oven for standard ovens adjusts from 300° – 650°F. Standard oven supplied with one rack, convection oven with two. Both ovens allow for three rack positions. Oven door is heavy-duty with counter weight door hinges. 11⁄4″ diameter front manifold and 11⁄4″ rear gas connection capped. Total input 66,000 BTU/hr. 4″ adjustable legs. 11⁄4″ NPT rear gas connection. Total input 66,000 BTU/hr.
363⁄4″d x 36″w x 36″h on 6″ adjustable legs
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, and stub back
- 11⁄4″ diameter front gas manifold with 11⁄4″ rear gas connection (capped)
- Heavy duty steel infrared emitter panels
- Energy efficient 22,000 BTU/hr., patented infrared burner system in each cooking zone
- Direct ignition piezo spark igniters
- One high range heat control valve for each burner
- Chrome burner control knobs
- 50,000 BTU/hr standard oven burner
- 32,000 BTU/hr convection oven burner
- Porcelain oven cavity
- 4″ stainless steel stub riser
- 6″ adjustable stainless steel legs for “B” models.
- Stainless steel cabinet base door
- Universal rack guides, with one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
OPTIONAL FEATURES (Factory Installed)
Cap and cover front manifold Stainless steel oven cavity
650°F oven thermostat and steel hearth. (“S” models) Fan cooling package (“C” models)
4″ adjustable flanged feet for modular units
Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
3″ high toe base for curb mounting for “S”, “C”, & “B” models Universal rack guides, with one shelf (shelf is removable) Common condiment type, telescoping plate rails
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately)
3⁄4″, 1″, or 11⁄4″ gas pressure regulator (specify gas type) Set of 4 casters, 6″ high (two locking)
6″ adjustable flanged feet for “S”, “C”, & “B” models
Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (cabinet base)
Common condiment type, telescoping plate rails (starting at 24″ length)
Straight, diamondcast, rod, and waffle/fish grates 10″, 22″, or 34″ high back risers (no shelf)
22″ single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers 34″ double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers Dolly frames
Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect & restraining device
- A properly sized gas pressure regulator suitable for battery or single unit application must be furnished and installed. Natural gas 6.0″ W.C., propane gas 10.0″ W.C.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269, www.NFPA.org. When writing, refer to NFPA No. 96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Copies may be obtained from The American Gas Association, 400 N Capitol St. NW, Washington, DC 20001, www.AGA.org.
- For proper combustion, install equipment on adjustable legs or casters. On curb or platform, allow 31⁄2″ front overhang. Toe base with leveling bolts are required for curb installation. Specify when ordering.
- Cannot be batteried with GH series equipment.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
|4. Clearances||Rear||Sides Specify type of gas when ordering.|
|Combustible||10″||10″ Specify altitude when above 2,000 feet.|
|TOP CONFIGURATION||MODEL NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||TOTAL INPUT BTU / HR||SHIPPING WEIGHT LBS / KG|
|VTC36||36″ Infrared Charbroiler / Modular||66,000||404 / 183|
|VTC36B||36″ Infrared Charbroiler / Cabinet Base||66,000||504 / 229|
|VTC36S||36″ Infrared Charbroiler / Standard Oven Base||116,000||685 / 311|
|VTC36C||36″ Infrared Charbroiler / Convection Oven Base||98,000||763 / 346|
This appliance is manufactured for commercial use only and is not intended for home use.