HEAVY DUTY GAS RANGE
48″ WIDE CHARBROILER GAS RANGE
VCBB48 48″ Wide Charbroiler / Modular
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, and stub back
- 11⁄4″ diameter front gas manifold with 3⁄4″ rear gas connection (capped)
- 130,000 BTU/hr. (8 burners)
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- Heavy-duty slant cast grates and char-radiants
- Stainless steel supercharger burner dividers
- 4″ stainless steel stub riser
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
48″ wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan model No. VCBB48 (modular). Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, and stub back. 11⁄4″ diameter front gas manifold. Eight burners, totaling 130,000 BTU/hr. Cast burners and char-radiants with stainless steel supercharger burner dividers. Individual pilots and controls for each burner. Heavy duty cast slant grates, easy lift-off of 6/each for 48″ wide units. 3⁄4″ rear gas connection. Total input 130,000 BTU/hr.
363⁄4″d x 48″w x 36″h on 4″ adjustable legs
OPTIONAL FEATURES (Factory Installed)
Cap and cover front manifold
4″ adjustable flanged feet for modular models
Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately)
3⁄4″, 1″, or 11⁄4″ gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
10″, 22″, or 34″ high back risers (no shelf)
22″ single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers 34″ double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
Common condiment type, telescoping plate rails (starting at 24″ length)
Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device
- A properly sized gas pressure regulator suitable for battery or single unit application must be furnished and installed. Natural gas 6.0″ W.C., propane gas 10.0″ W.C.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269, www.NFPA.org. When writing, refer to NFPA No. 96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Copies may be obtained from The American Gas Association, 400 N Capitol St. NW, Washington, DC 20001, www.AGA.org.
- For proper combustion, install equipment on adjustable legs or casters. On curb or platform, allow 31⁄2″ front overhang. Toe base with leveling bolts are required for curb installation. Specify when ordering.
- Cannot be batteried with GH series equipment.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
|4. Clearances||Rear||Sides Specify type of gas when ordering.|
|Combustible||10″||10″ Specify altitude when above 2,000 feet.|
|TOP CONFIGURATION||MODEL NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||TOTAL INPUT BTU / HR||SHIPPING WEIGHT LBS / KG|
|VCBB48||48″ Wide Charbroiler / Modular||130,000||525 / 239|