HEAVY DUTY GAS RANGE
18″ WIDE CHARBROILER GAS RANGE
(shown on cabinet base)
18″ wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan model No. VCBB18 (modular), VCBB18B (cabinet base). Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, stub back and 4″ adjustable legs. 11⁄4″ diameter front gas manifold. Three burners, totaling 49,000 BTU/hr. Cast burners and char-radiants with stainless steel supercharger burner dividers. Individual pilots and controls for each burner. Heavy duty cast slant grates, easy lift-off of 3/each for 18″ wide models, 3⁄4″ rear gas connection. Total input 49,000 BTU/hr.
363⁄4″d x 18″w x 401⁄2″h on 4″ adjustable legs
VCBB18 18″ Wide Charbroiler / Modular
VCBB18B 18″ Wide Charbroiler / Cabinet Base
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, and stub back
- 11⁄4″ diameter front gas manifold with 3⁄4″ rear gas connection (capped)
- 49,000 BTU/hr. (3 burners)
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- Heavy-duty slant cast grates and char-radiants
- Stainless steel supercharger burner dividers
- 4″ stainless steel stub riser
- 6″ adjustable stainless steel legs for “B” models (no legs for modular model)
- Stainless steel cabinet base door
- Universal rack guides, with one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
OPTIONAL FEATURES (Factory Installed) Cap and cover front manifold
4″ adjustable flanged feet for modular models
Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
3″ high toe base for curb mounting of cabinet base models Universal rack guides, with one shelf (shelf is removable)
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately)
3⁄4″, 1″, or 11⁄4″ gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
Set of 4 casters, 6″ high (two locking)
6″ adjustable flanged feet for cabinet base models
Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides (cabinet base)
10″, 22″, or 34″ high back risers (no shelf)
22″ single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers 34″ double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
Common condiment type, telescoping plate rails (starting at 24″ length)
Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device
- A properly sized gas pressure regulator suitable for battery or single unit application must be furnished and installed. Natural gas 6.0″ W.C., propane gas 10.0″ W.C.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269, www.NFPA.org. When writing, refer to NFPA No. 96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Copies may be obtained from The American Gas Association, 400 N Capitol St. NW, Washington, DC 20001, www.AGA.org.
- Clearances Rear Sides
Combustible 10″ 10″
Non-combustible 0″ 0″
- For proper combustion, install equipment on adjustable legs or casters. On curb or platform, allow 31⁄2″ front overhang. Toe base with leveling bolts are required for curb installation. Specify when ordering.
- Cannot be batteried with GH series equipment.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
Specify type of gas when ordering. Specify altitude when above 2,000 feet.
|TOP CONFIGURATION||MODEL NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||TOTAL INPUT BTU / HR||SHIPPING WEIGHT LBS / KG|
|VCBB18||18″ Wide Charbroiler / Modular||49,000||245 / 111|
|VCBB18B||18″ Wide Charbroiler / Cabinet Base||49,000||255 / 116|