HEAVY DUTY GAS RANGE
18″ WIDE FULL HOT TOP GAS RANGE
(shown on cabinet base)
V118H 18″ Wide Full Hot Top / Modular
V118HB 18″ Wide Full Hot Top / Cabinet Base
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, and stub back
- 11⁄4″ diameter front gas manifold and 11⁄4″ rear gas connection (capped)
- 30,000 BTU/hr. burner
- Individual pilot and control for burner
- Heavy-duty top castings
- 4″ stainless steel stub riser
- 6″ adjustable stainless steel legs for cabinet base units (no legs for modular models)
- Stainless steel cabinet base door
- Universal rack guides, one removable shelf (cabinet base)
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
OPTIONAL FEATURES (Factory Installed) Cap and cover front manifold
4″ adjustable flanged feet for modular models
Less legs for dolly mounting of cabinet base models
3″ high toe base for curb mounting for cabinet base units
18″ wide heavy duty gas range, Vulcan Model No. V118H (modular) and V118HB (cabinet base). Stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, stub back and 6″ adjustable legs. 11⁄4″ diameter front gas manifold and 11⁄4″ rear gas capped. Heavy hot top castings. Individual pilots and controls for each burner. Total input 30,000 BTU/hr.
363⁄4″d x 18″w x 401⁄2″h on 6″ adjustable legs
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately)
3⁄4″, 1″, or 11⁄4″ gas pressure regulator (specify gas type – pack loose)
Set of 4 casters, 6″ high (two locking)
6″ adjustable flanged feet for cabinet base models
Extra removable shelves for use with Universal rack guides Banking strip
10″, 22″, or 34″ high back risers (no shelf)
22″ single deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers 34″ double deck solid or flo-thru high shelf risers
Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect and restraining device
- A properly sized gas pressure regulator suitable for battery or single unit application must be furnished and installed. Natural gas 6.0″ W.C., propane gas 10.0″ W.C.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269, www.NFPA.org. When writing, refer to NFPA No. 96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Copies may be obtained from The American Gas Association, 400 N Capitol St. NW, Washington, DC 20001, www.AGA.org.
- For proper combustion, install equipment on adjustable legs or casters. On curb or platform, allow 31⁄2″ front overhang. Toe base with leveling bolts are required for curb installation. Specify when ordering.
- Cannot be batteried with GH series equipment.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
|4. Clearances||Rear||Sides Specify type of gas when ordering.|
|Combustible||10″||10″ Specify altitude when above 2,000 feet.|
|TOP CONFIGURATION||MODEL NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||TOTAL INPUT BTU / HR||SHIPPING WEIGHT LBS / KG|
|V118H||18″ Wide Full Hot Top / Modular||30,000||220 / 100|
|V118HB||18″ Wide Full Hot Top / Cabinet Base||30,000||285 / 129|