FREE STANDING GAS FRYER
- Filter system accommodates maximum of four fryer cabinets (GR45F), maximum of three (GR65F or GR85F).
- Boil Out ByPass™ easily removes boil out solution from fry tank without contact of drain manifold, filter pan or motor/ pump.
- 6″ Casters adjustable – 2 locking, 2 non-locking.
- 18 gauge stainless steel filter pan. 70 lbs. frying compound capacity on GR45F, 110 lbs. capacity on GR65 & GR85F.
- Stainless steel filter mesh screen filters from 2 sides.
- 1⁄3 H.P. motor and pump circulates frying compound at a rate of 8.0 gallons per minute.
- Tank brush and clean-out rod.
- 120 volt, 60 Hz, 1 phase (NEMA 5-15P).
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- 10 year fry tank limited warranty.
- High Temperature Discard Hose.
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately)
Stainless steel tank cover – doubles as a work surface top. “Add-On” Frymate™ – VX15 or VX21S.
Rear oil reclamation discard connection (Factory Installed). Prison Security Package (Factory Installed).
Built-in filter system, Vulcan Model No. (# of fryers 2, 3, 4) GR (45, 65, 85) (control type M) F (add suffix-F to fryer battery model No., i.e. 2GR45MF). Filter system accommodates maximum of four cabinets for GR45F and maximum of three for GR65F and GR85F. Filter vessel constructed of 18 gauge series stainless steel. 1⁄3 H.P. motor/pump circulates hot frying compound at the rate of 8 gallons per minute. System provided standard with stainless steel mesh filter screen. Accessory KleenScreen PLUS® micro- filtration envelopes filter out particulate down to .5 microns. Standard equipment comes on casters, has a tank brush, and clean-out rod. Hands free oil return line connection. Requires 120 volt, 60 Hz, 1 phase power supply.
Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect.
Micro-Filtration Fabric Conversion Kits – hardware and 3 envelopes.
Micro-Filtration Fabric Refill Envelopes – 6 filters/per package.
Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
CSA design certified. NSF listed.
SPECIFY TYPE OF GAS WHEN ORDERING
Natural Gas Propane Gas
Natural Gas for above 2,000 ft. Propane Gas for above 3,500 ft.
- See 1GR45M Spec Sheet F32630.
- See 1GR65M Spec Sheet F32631.
- See 1GR85M Spec Sheet F32632.
- A combination valve with pressure regulator is provided with this unit.
- Natural Gas
Operating pressure – 4.0″ W.C. Recommended supply pressure 7-9″ W.C. Not to exceed 14″ W.C. (1/2 PSI)
- Propane Gas
Operating pressure – 10.0″ W.C. Recommended supply pressure 11-12″ W.C. Not to exceed 14″ W.C. (1/2 PSI)
- An adequate ventilation system is required for Commercial Cooking Equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269. When writing refer to NFPA No. 96.
- All models require a 6″ (152 mm) clearance at both sides and rear adjacent to combustible construction.
- All models require a 16″ (407 mm) minimum clearance to adjacent open top burner units.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
11⁄4” (32 mm) NPT common rear gas connection.
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
|Model||Filter Pan Capacity||Filter Area / Fabric Envelope||Motor||Pump||Electric Amps||Electric Power||Battery Dimensions (Widths)|
|GR45MF||70 lbs.||270 sq. in|
350 sq. in
|8 Gal/Min||115V 6.0A||115V 60Hz 1Ph||31″||461⁄2″||62″|
|GR65MF||110 lbs.||270 sq. in|
350 sq. in
|8 Gal/Min||115V 6.0A||115V 60Hz 1Ph||42″||63″||—|
This appliance is manufactured for commercial use only and is not intended for home use.