ENDURANCE GAS RESTAURANT RANGE
36″ CHARBROILER / 36″ WIDE GAS RANGE
- 36S-36CBN 1 Standard Oven / Natural Gas
- 36S-36CBP 1 Standard Oven / Propane
- 36C-36CBN 1 Convection Oven / Natural Gas
- 36C-36CBP 1 Convection Oven / Propane
- Fully MIG welded frame
- Stainless steel front, sides, backriser
- 6″ stainless steel adjustable legs
- 36″ charbroiler with six 16,000 BTU/hr. burners with supercharger dividers. Total 96,000 BTU/hr.
- Extra deep pull out stainless steel crumb trays with welded corners
- 35,000 BTU/hr. baker’s depth standard oven cavity. Full size sheet pans fit side-to-side or front-to-back.
- Oven thermostat adjusts from 250°F to 500°F
- Two oven racks and four rack positions
- 32,000 BTU/hr. convection oven in place of standard oven, 24″d x 263⁄8″w x 137⁄8″h (115v – 1 phase blower motor
4 amp, 6′ cord and plug), includes three oven racks. Full size sheet pans only fit side-to-side in convection oven. Convection oven motor requires field attachment.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately)
- Extra oven rack with rack guides
- Casters (set of four)
- Leveling casters (set of four)
- Flanged feet (set of four)
36″ wide gas restaurant range, Vulcan Model No. 36S-36CBN. Fully MIG welded aluminized steel frame for added durability. Stainless steel front, sides, backriser and 6″ adjustable legs. Extra deep crumb tray with welded corners. 36″ charbroiler with six 16,000 BTU/hr. burners with supercharger dividers. Total 96,000 BTU/hr. Burner knobs are cool to the touch, high temperature material. One oven: 35,000 BTU/hr. standard bakers depth ovens with porcelain oven bottom and door panel, measures 27″d x 263⁄8″w x 14″h. Oven thermostat adjusts from 250°F to 500°F with a low setting. Oven is supplied with two racks, two rack guide sets, and four rack positions. Oven door is heavy duty with an integrated door hinge/spring mechanism requiring no adjustment. 3⁄4″ rear gas connection and pressure regulator. Total input 131,000 BTU/hr.
34″d x 36″w x 58″h on 6″ adjustable legs
- 10″ stainless steel stub back
- Towel bar
- Condiment rail
- Fryer shield
- A pressure regulator sized for this unit is included. Natural gas 5.0″ W.C., propane gas 10.0″ W.C.
- Gas line connecting to range must be 3⁄4″ or larger. If flexible connectors are used, the inside diameter must be 3⁄4″ or larger.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269, www.NFPA.org. When writing, refer to NFPA No. 96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Copies may be obtained from The American Gas Association, 400 N Capitol St. NW, Washington, DC 20001, www.AGA.org.
- Clearances Rear Sides
Combustible 6″ 10″
Standard Oven Non-combustible 0″ 0″
Convection Oven Non-combustible Min. 4″ 0″
- For proper combustion, install equipment on adjustable legs or casters provided with unit.
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
Specify type of gas when ordering. Specify altitude when above 2,000 feet.
TOTAL INPUT BTU / HR
SHIPPING WEIGHT LBS / KG
1 Standard Oven / 35″ Charbroiler / Natural Gas
564 / 256
1 Standard Oven / 35″ Charbroiler / Propane
564 / 256
1 Convection Oven / 35″ Charbroiler / Natural Gas
624 / 283
1 Convection Oven / 35″ Charbroiler / Propane
624 / 283
This appliance is manufactured for commercial use only and is not intended for home use.