ENDURANCE GAS RESTAURANT RANGE
6 Open Burners / 36″ Wide Gas Range
36″ wide gas restaurant range, Vulcan Model No. 36S-6BN. Fully MIG welded aluminized steel frame for added durability. Stainless steel front, sides, backriser, highshelf and 6″ adjustable legs. Extra deep crumb tray with welded corners. Six 30,000 BTU/hr. open top burners with lift-off burner heads. Energy sav- ing flashtube open burner ignition system (one pilot for every two burners) shrouded for reliability. Heavy duty cast grates, easy lift-off 12″ x 121⁄2″ in the front and 12″ x 141⁄2″ in the back to better accommodate stock pots or large pans. Grates have a built in aeration bowl for greater efficiency. Burner knobs are cool to the touch, high temperature material. One oven: 35,000 BTU/hr. standard bakers depth oven with porcelain oven bottom and door panel, measures 27″d x 263⁄8″w x 14″h. Oven thermostat adjusts from 250°F to 500°F with a low setting. Oven is supplied with two racks, two rack guide sets, and four rack positions. Oven door is heavy duty with an integrated door hinge/spring mech- anism requiring no adjustment. 3⁄4″ rear gas connection and pressure regulator. Total input 215,000 BTU/hr.
34″d x 36″w x 58″h on 6″ adjustable legs
- 36S-6BN 1 Standard Oven / Natural Gas
- 36S-6BP 1 Standard Oven / Propane
- 36C-6BN 1 Convection Oven / Natural Gas
- 36C-6BP 1 Convection Oven / Propane
- Fully MIG welded frame
- Stainless steel front, sides, backriser, lift-off high shelf
- 6″ stainless steel adjustable legs
- Six open top burners, each burner is 30,000 BTU/hr. with lift-off burner heads
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system (one pilot per two burners)
- Heavy duty cast grates, easy lift-off 12″ x 121⁄2″ in front and 12″ x 141⁄2″ in the rear
- Extra deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners
- 35,000 BTU/hr. baker’s depth standard oven cavity; full size sheet pans fit side-to-side or front-to-back
- Oven thermostat adjusts from 250°F to 500°F
- Two oven racks and four rack positions
- 35,000 BTU/hr. convection oven in place of standard oven,
24″d x 263⁄8″w x 137⁄8″h (115v – 1 phase blower motor 4 amp, 6′ cord and plug); full size sheet pans only fit side-to-side in convection oven; convection oven motor requires field attachment
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
ACCESSORIES (PACKAGED AND SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Extra oven rack with rack guides
- Casters (set of four)
- Leveling casters (set of four)
- Flanged feet (set of four)
- 10″ stainless steel stub back
- Reinforced high shelf for mounting salamander broiler
OPTIONS (FACTORY INSTALLED)
- Flame Safety device with manual spark ignition for all open top burners, thermostatic griddles and oven pilots
- Hot tops
- A pressure regulator sized for this unit is included. Natural gas 5.0″ W.C., propane gas 10.0″ W.C.
- Gas line connecting to range must be 3⁄4″ or larger. If flexible connec- tors are used, the inside diameter must be 3⁄4″ or larger.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by visiting the National Fire Protection Association website at https://www.nfpa.org/. Refer to NFPA No. 96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Information may be obtained from The American Gas Association website at https://www.aga.org/.
- Clearances Rear Sides
Combustible 6″ 10″
Standard Oven Non-Combustible 0″ 0″
Convection Oven Non-Combustible Min. 4″ 0″
- For proper combustion, install equipment on adjustable legs or casters provided with unit.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
SPECIFY TYPE OF GAS WHEN ORDERING.
SPECIFY ALTITUDE WHEN ABOVE 2,000 FEET.
|Top Configuration||Model||Description||Total Input BTU / Hr.||Shipping Weight Lbs. / KG|
|36S-6BN||1 Standard Oven / 6 Burners / Natural Gas||215,000||520 / 236|
|36S-6BP||1 Standard Oven / 6 Burners / Propane||215,000||520 / 236|
|36C-6BN||1 Convection Oven / 6 Burners / Natural Gas||215,000||580 / 263|
|36C-6BP||1 Convection Oven / 6 Burners / Propane||215,000||580 / 263|