ENDURANCE GAS RESTAURANT RANGE
12 OPEN BURNERS
72″ WIDE GAS RANGE
(shown with optional casters)
72″ wide gas restaurant range, Vulcan Model No. 72SC-12BN. Fully MIG welded aluminized steel frame for added durability. Stainless steel front, sides, backriser, highshelf and 6″ adjustable legs. Extra deep crumb tray with welded corners. Twelve 30,000 BTU/hr. open top burners with lift-off burner heads. Energy saving flashtube open burner ignition system (one pilot for every two burners) shrouded for reliability. Heavy duty cast grates, easy lift-off 12″ x 121⁄2″ in the front and 12″ x 141⁄2″ in the back to better accommodate stock pots or large pans. Grates have a built in aeration bowl for greater efficiency. Burner knobs are cool to the touch, high temperature material. One standard oven: 35,000 BTU/hr. standard bakers depth oven with porcelain oven bottom and door panel, measures 27″d x 263⁄8″w x 14″h. Oven thermostat adjusts from 250°F to 500°F with a low setting. Standard oven is supplied with two racks, two rack guide sets, and four rack positions. One convection oven, 35,000 BTU/hr., (115v – 1 phase blower motor 4 amp, 6′ cord and plug) and includes three oven racks. Oven doors are heavy duty with an integrated door hinge/spring mechanism requiring no adjustment. 1″ rear gas connections with rear manifold and pressure regulator. Total input 430,000 BTU/hr.
41″d x 72″w x 58″h on 6″ adjustable legs
- 72SC-12BN 1 Standard Oven / 1 Convection Oven
- 72SC-12BP 1 Standard Oven / 1 Convection Oven
- 72CC-12BN 2 Convection Ovens / Natural Gas
- 72CC-12BP 2 Convection Ovens / Propane
- Fully MIG welded frame
- Stainless steel front, sides, backriser, lift-off high shelf
- 6″ stainless steel adjustable legs
- Twelve open top burners, each burner is 30,000 BTU/hr. with lift-off burner heads
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system (one pilot per two burners)
- Heavy duty cast grates, easy lift-off 12″ x 121⁄2″ in front and 12″ x 141⁄2″ in the rear
- Extra deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners
- 35,000 BTU/hr. baker’s depth standard oven cavity. Full size sheet pans fit side-to-side or front-to-back.
- Oven thermostat adjusts from 250°F to 500°F
- Heavy duty cool touch oven door handle
- Standard oven has two oven racks and four rack positions
- 35,000 BTU/hr. convection oven, 24″d x 263⁄8″w x 137⁄8″h (115v – 1 phase blower motor 4 amp, 6′ cord and plug). Full size sheet pans only fit side-to-side in convection oven. Convection oven motor requires field attachment.
- 1″ rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately)
- Extra oven rack with rack guides
- Casters (set of four)
- Flanged feet (set of four)
- 10″ stainless steel stub back
- Reinforced high shelf for mounting salamander broiler
OPTIONS (Factory Installed)
- Flame Safety device with manual spark ignition for all open top burners, thermostatic griddles and oven pilots
- Hot tops
- A pressure regulator sized for this unit is included. Natural gas 5.0″ W.C., propane gas 10.0″ W.C.
- Gas line connecting to range must be 1″ or larger. If flexible connectors are used, the inside diameter must be 1″ or larger.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269, www.NFPA.org. When writing, refer to NFPA No. 96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Copies may be obtained from The American Gas Association, 400 N Capitol St. NW, Washington, DC 20001, www.AGA.org.
- Clearances Rear Sides
Combustible 6″ 10″
Standard Oven Non-combustible 0″ 0″
Convection Oven Non-combustible Min. 4″ 0″
- For proper combustion, install equipment on adjustable legs or casters provided with unit.
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
Specify type of gas when ordering. Specify altitude when above 2,000 feet.
|TOP CONFIGURATION||MODEL NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||TOTAL INPUT BTU / HR||SHIPPING WEIGHT LBS / KG|
|72SC-12BN||1 Standard Oven / 1 Convection Oven / 12 Burners Natural Gas||430,000||1060 / 481|
|72SC-12BP||1 Standard Oven / 1 Convection Oven / 12 Burners Propane||430,000||1060 / 481|
|72CC-12BN||2 Convection Ovens / 12 Burners / Natural Gas||430,000||1120 / 508|
|72CC-12BP||2 Convection Ovens / 12 Burners / Propane||430,000||1120 / 508|
This appliance is manufactured for commercial use only and is not intended for home use.