ENDURANCE GAS RESTAURANT RANGE
10 Open Burners / 60″ Wide Gas Range
Shown on optional casters
60″ wide gas restaurant range, Vulcan Model No. 60SS-10BN. Fully MIG welded aluminized steel frame for added durability. Stainless steel front, sides, back- riser, highshelf and 6″ adjustable legs. Extra deep crumb tray with welded corners. Ten 30,000 BTU/hr. open top burners with lift-off burner heads. Energy saving flashtube open burner ignition system (one pilot for every two burners) shrouded for reliability. Heavy duty cast grates, easy lift-off 12″ x 121⁄2″ in the front and 12″ x 141⁄2″ in the back to better accommodate stock pots or large pans. Grates have a built in aeration bowl for greater efficiency. Burner knobs are cool to the touch, high temperature material. Two ovens: left oven is 23,000 BTU/hr. baker’s depth oven, measures 261⁄4″d x 201⁄4″w x 14″h. Right oven is 35,000 BTU/hr. baker’s depth oven, measures 27″d x 263⁄8″w x 14″h. Both ovens have porcelain bottoms and door panels. Oven thermostats adjusts from 250°F to 500°F with a low setting. Each oven is supplied with two racks, two rack guide sets, and four rack positions. Oven doors are heavy duty with an integrated door hingespring mechanism requiring no adjustment. 1″ rear gas con- nections with rear manifold and pressure regulator. Total input 358,000 BTU/hr.
34″d x 60″w x 58″h on 6″ adjustable legs
- 60SS-10BN 2 Standard Ovens / Natural Gas
- 60SS-10BP 2 Standard Ovens / Propane
- 60SC-10BN 1 Standard Oven / 1 Convection Oven Natural Gas
- 60SC-10BP 1 Standard Oven / 1 Convection Oven Propane
- Fully MIG welded frame
- Stainless steel front, sides, backriser, lift-off high shelf
- 6″ stainless steel adjustable legs
- Ten open top burners, each burner is 30,000 BTU/hr. with lift-off burner heads
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system (one pilot per two burners)
- Heavy duty cast grates, easy lift-off 12″ x 121⁄2″ in front and 12″ x 141⁄2″ in the rear
- Extra deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners
- Left oven: 23,000 BTU/hr. baker’s depth oven cavity, full size sheet pans (18″ x 26″) fit front to back only
- Right oven: 35,000 BTU/hr. baker’s depth oven cavity, full size sheet pans (18″ x 26″) fit front to back and side to side
- Oven thermostats adjusts from 250°F to 500°F
- Two oven racks and four rack positions for each oven
- Right oven: 35,000 BTU/hr. convection oven in place of standard oven 24″d x 263⁄8″w x 137⁄8″h (115v – 1 phase blower motor, 4 amp, 6′ cord and plug; full size sheet pans only fit side-to-side in convection oven; convection oven motor requires field attachment
- 1″ rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
ACCESSORIES (PACKAGED AND SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Extra oven rack with rack guides
- Casters (set of eight)
- Leveling casters (set of eight)
- Flanged feet (set of eight)
- 10″ stainless steel stub back
- Reinforced high shelf for mounting salamander broiler
OPTIONS (FACTORY INSTALLED)
- Flame Safety device with manual spark ignition for all open top burners, thermostatic griddles and oven pilots
- Hot tops
- A pressure regulator sized for this unit is included. Natural gas 5.0″ W.C., propane gas 10.0″ W.C.
- Gas line connecting to range must be 1″ or larger. If flexible con- nectors are used, the inside diameter must be 1″ or larger.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for commercial cooking equipment. Information may be obtained by visiting the National Fire Protection Association website at https://www.nfpa.org/. Refer to NFPA No. 96.
- These units are manufactured for installation in accordance with ANSZ223.1A (latest edition), National Fuel Gas Code. Information may be obtained from The American Gas Association website at https://www.aga.org/.
- Clearances Rear Sides
Combustible 6″ 10″
Standard Oven Non-Combustible 0″ 0″
Convection Oven Non-Combustible Min. 4″ 0″
- For proper combustion, install equipment on adjustable legs or casters provided with unit.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
SPECIFY TYPE OF GAS WHEN ORDERING.
SPECIFY ALTITUDE WHEN ABOVE 2,000 FEET.
|Top Configuration||Model||Description||Total Input BTU / Hr.||Shipping Weight Lbs. / KG|
|60SS-10BN||2 Standard Ovens / 10 Burners / Natural Gas||358,000||890 / 404|
|60SS-10BP||2 Standard Ovens / 10 Burners / Propane||358,000||890 / 404|
|60SC-10BN||1 Standard Oven / 1 Convection Oven / 10 Burners / Natural Gas||358,000||950 / 431|
|60SC-10BP||1 Standard Oven / 1 Convection Oven / 10 Burners / Propane||358,000||950 / 431|
As continued product improvement is a policy of Vulcan, specifications are subject to change without notice.