DAILY CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR VULCAN FRYER
Below you will find quick guide instructions on how to clean your Vulcan cooking equipment daily. Always refer to the procedures as instructed in the Installation & Operation manual for your specific model. Manuals may be found by visiting the Vulcan website and clicking on RESOURCES at the top right of the home page.
Always remember that cooking equipment and its parts are hot. Use care when operating, cleaning or performing maintenance. For additional product resources, please visit vulcanequipment.com.
- Clean your fryer with a tank brush along with a damp cloth (warm water and mild soap or detergent), and polish with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean all exterior surfaces of your fryer.
Do not use chlorine or sulfate/sulfide cleaners.
- Rinse thoroughly and then dry with a soft dry cloth.
- Remove discolorations by washing with any detergent or soap and water.
- Use a self-soaping, non-metallic scouring pad for particularly stubborn discolorations. Always rub with the grain of the stainless steel. Do not use a metallic scoring pad or harsh cleaners.
- Use sanitary wipes to clean control panels and knobs after each use.