VK KLEENSCREEN PLUS® FILTRATION SYSTEM
BUILT-IN FILTER SYSTEM FOR 2VKF, 3VKF & 4VKF FRYERS
- Filter system accommodates maximum of four fryer cabinets.
- Boil Out ByPass™ easily removes boil out solution from fry tank without contact of drain manifold, filter pan or motor/ pump.
- Drain valve interlock switch – turns off gas burners automatically when draining oil.
- 6″ Casters adjustable – 2 locking, 2 non-locking.
- Drawn (seamless) 18 gauge stainless steel filter pan. 70 lbs. frying compound capacity on VK45F, 110 lbs. capacity on VK65 & VK85F.
- Paperless stainless steel filter screen filters from 2 sides filter area = 270 square inches. Micro Filtration Fabric Envelope filters out particulate down to .5 microns.
- 1⁄3 H.P. motor and pump circulates frying compound at a rate of 8.0 gallons per minute.
- One touch push button switch to engage pump and motor.
- Tank brush and clean-out rod.
- 120 volt, 60 Hz, 1 phase (NEMA 5-15P).
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
- 10 year fry tank limited warranty.
- 6′ High Temperature Discard Hose.
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately)
Built-in filter system, Vulcan-Hart Model No. (# of fryers 2, 3, 4) VK (45, 65, 85) (control type A, D, or C) F (add suffix-F to fryer battery model No., i.e. 2VK45DF). Filter system accommodates maximum of four cabinets. Filter vessel constructed of drawn (seamless) 18 gauge series stainless steel. The 2VK45F filter pan weighs only
12.2 lbs. and the filter pan for the 2VK65 & VK85F weighs only
20.5 lbs. 1⁄3 H.P. motor/pump circulates hot frying compound at the rate of 8 gallons per minute, activated by a one touch push button switch. System provided standard with paperless stainless steel mesh filter screen. Optional KleenScreen PLUS® envelopes filter out particulate down to .5 microns (trial package included). Standard equipment comes on casters, has a tank brush, and clean-out rod. Hands free oil return line connection. Drain valve interlock switch turns fryer’s burners off when drain valve is opened. Requires 120 volt, 60 Hz, 1 phase power supply.
CSA design certified. NSF listed.
SPECIFY TYPE OF GAS WHEN ORDERING
Natural Gas Propane Gas
The VK Series fryer does not require any special adjustments for varying altitudes ranging from 0 – 10,000 feet for either Natural or Propane gas.
Stainless steel tank cover – doubles as a work surface top. Micro-Filtration Fabric Envelopes – 6 filters/per package. “Add-On” Frymate™ – VX15 or VX21S.
Rear oil reclamation discard connection (Factory Installed). VK45F – Twin Basket Lifts (Factory Installed).
VK65F & VK85F – Single and Twin Basket Lifts (Factory Installed).
Prison Security Package (Factory Installed). Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect.
Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
- See 1VK45 Spec Sheet F32999.
- See 1VK65 Spec Sheet F45366.
- See 1VK85 Spec Sheet F45367.
- See 1VKF Spec Sheet F45368 for single unit KleenScreen
- A combination valve with pressure regulator is provided with this unit.
- Natural Gas 4.0″ (102 mm) W.C.
- Propane Gas 10.0″ (254 mm) W.C.
- An adequate ventilation system is required for Commercial Cooking Equipment. Information may be obtained by writing
to the National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269. When writing refer to NFPA No. 96.
- All models require a 6″ (152 mm) clearance at both sides and rear adjacent to combustible construction.
- All models require a 16″ (407 mm) minimum clearance to adjacent open top burner units.
- This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
11⁄4” (32 mm) NPT common rear gas connection.
120 volt, 60 Hz, 1 phase electrical connection (NEMA 5-15P).
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Vulcan reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
|Model||Filter Pan Capacity||Filter Area / Fabric Envelope||Motor||Pump||Electric Amps||Electric Power||Battery Dimensions (Widths)|
|VK45F||70 lbs.||270 sq. in|
350 sq. in
|8 Gal/Min||115V 5.0A||115V 60Hz 1Ph||31″||461⁄2″||62″|
|VK65F||110 lbs.||270 sq. in|
350 sq. in
|8 Gal/Min||115V 5.0A||115V 60Hz 1Ph||42″||63″||84″|
This appliance is manufactured for commercial use only and is not intended for home use.