DAILY CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
FOR YOUR VULCAN CHARBROILER
Below you will find quick guide instructions on how to clean your Vulcan cooking equipment daily. Always refer to the procedures as instructed in the Installation & Operation manual for your specific model. Manuals may be found by visiting the Vulcan website and clicking on RESOURCES at the top right of the home page.
Always remember that cooking equipment and its parts are hot. Use care when operating, cleaning or performing maintenance. For additional product resources, please visit vulcanequipment.com.
- Scrape top grates during broiling with a wire brush to keep the grates clean. Do not allow debris to accumulate on the grates.
- Top grates may be immersed in strong commercial cleaning compound overnight. In the morning, rinse with hot water to remove any residue of cleaning compound.
- Thoroughly dry and apply cooking oil to prevent rusting.
- Stainless steel surfaces may be cleaned using damp cloth with mild detergent and water solution.
- When cool, remove top grates and radiants to clean places where fat, grease or food can accumulate.
- Deflector trays and crumb trays should be emptied and cleaned when cool.
- Use sanitary wipes to clean controls after each use.
NOTE: When cleaning a VTEC do not use water to clean emitter panels. Use a stiff brush to remove crumbs and residue.
Do not immerse emitter panels in water or place them in a dishwasher.