48″ ELECTRIC RESTAURANT RANGE
8 FRENCH PLATES
shown with adjustable legs
EV48S-8FP208 8 French Plates / Standard
Oversized Oven / 208V
EV48S-8FP240 8 French Plates / Standard
Oversized Oven / 240V
EV48S-8FP480 8 French Plates / Standard
Oversized Oven / 480V
48″ wide electric restaurant range, Vulcan Model No. EV48S-8FP208. Fully MIG welded aluminized steel frame for added durability. Stainless steel front, sides, back riser, plate shelf and 6″ adjustable legs. Eight 91⁄2″ round French plates,
2 KW input per plate. Full width pull out stainless steel crumb tray located beneath the cooking top. Comes with one standard oversized oven. Oven interior measures 261⁄2″w x 263⁄8″d x 14″h. Comes with one oven rack and three rack positions. Oven door is heavy duty with an integrated door hinge / spring mechanism, requiring no adjustments. 5 KW input. Top browning heat control. Thermostat adjusts from 200°F to 500°F. Oven controls are protected from heat in an insulated side compartment. Requires 208, 240 or 480 volt, 1 or 3 phase power supply. All ranges are shipped in 3 phase and are field convertible to single phase.
34″d x 48″w x 58″h on 6″ adjustable legs
- Fully MIG welded aluminized steel frame for added durability
- Stainless steel front, sides, back riser, shelf and legs
- Eight 91⁄2″ round, 2 KW French plates with infinite heat control switches. Four position heat switch on 480 volt.
- 5 KW oven with top browning control
- One standard oversized oven, interior measures 261⁄2″w x 263⁄8″d x 14″h.
- Full width pull out stainless steel crumb tray
- Thermostat adjusts from 200°F to 500°F
- Cool to the touch control knobs
- One oven rack and three rack positions
- 18″ x 26″ sheet pans fit side to side and front to back
- Requires 208, 240 or 480 volt, 1 or 3 phase power supply. (Ranges shipped in 3 phase and are field convertible to single phase)
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately) Extra oven rack with two rack guides
Set of four casters (two locking) 10″ stainless steel stub back ESB36 salamander broiler
Reinforced high shelf for ESB36 salamander broiler Towel bar
Cutting board Condiment rail Fryer shield
|Clearances from Combustible Construction||Rear||Sides Ranges with an ESB Salamander Broiler mounted above:|
|Range with French Plates||0″||3″ Refer to the ESB Salamander Broiler spec sheet for clearance|
|Range with Griddle Tops||0″||3″ specifications.|
|Range with Hot Tops||0″||6″|
The EV 48 ranges require two separate electrical hook-ups.
|AVAILABLE VOLTAGES – 208 OR 240 VOLT – 1 OR 3 PHASE|
|3 PHASE LOADING||NOMINAL AMPS PER LINE WIRE|
|MODEL NUMBER||kW||kW PER PHASE||3 PHASE LT||3 PHASE RT||1 PHASE|
|LT 3 PH||RT 3 PH||208 VOLT||240 VOLT||208 VOLT||240 VOLT||LT||RT|
Note: To calculate 480 volt amps, take 240 volt amp ratings shown and divide by two. This appliance is manufactured for commercial use only and is not intended for home use.