FREE STANDING GAS FRYER
35 – 40 lbs. capacity free standing model gas fryer, Vulcan Model No. 1GR35M. Stainless steel cabinet. Set of four 6″ adjustable casters. Stainless steel fry tank with three heat exchanger tubes and a “V” shaped cold zone. 1¼” full port ball type drain valve. Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles. 90,000 BTU/hr. input. Behind the door millivolt snap action thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F.
151⁄2″w x 301⁄4″d x 471⁄8″h working height 361⁄4″. CSA design certified. NSF listed.
SPECIFY TYPE OF GAS WHEN ORDERING
Natural Gas Propane Gas
Natural Gas for above 2000 ft. Propane Gas for above 3500 ft.
1GR35M: Behind the door millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400°F.
- Stainless steel fry tank, 35 – 40 lbs. capacity.
- 11⁄4″ full port ball type drain valve.
- Stainless steel cabinet.
- Set of four 6″ adjustable casters (2 locking).
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- 90,000 BTU/hr. input.
- Three heat exchanger tubes positioned for easy cleaning.
- Hi-limit shut-off.
- Combination gas shut-off valve and pilot safety system.
- Tank brush, stainless steel crumb scoop and clean-out rod.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
ACCESSORIES (Packaged & Sold Separately) FRYMATE-VX15 add-on frymate.
Stainless steel tank cover – doubles as a work surface top. Connecting Kit(s) – Connects two fryers together (brackets, grease strip and hardware included).
Single large basket – 13″w x 131⁄4″d x 51⁄2″h. Set of twin baskets – 61⁄2″w x 131⁄4″d x 6″h. 3⁄4″ Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect.
10″ high stainless steel removable splash guard.
Second year extended limited parts and labor warranty.
- A combination valve with pressure regulator is provided with this unit.
- Natural Gas
Operating pressure – 4.0″ W.C. Recommended supply pressure 7-9″ W.C. Not to exceed 14″ W.C. (1/2 PSI)
- Propane Gas
Operating pressure – 10.0″ W.C. Recommended supply pressure 11-12″ W.C. Not to exceed 14″ W.C. (1/2 PSI)
- An adequate ventilation system is required for Commercial Cooking Equipment. Information may be obtained by writing to the National Fire Protection Association, Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02269. When writing refer to NFPA No. 96.
|Model||Width||Depth||Overall Height||Working Height||Tank Size||BTU/HR||Fry Comp. Capacity||Approx.|
|1GR35M||151⁄2″||301⁄4″||471⁄8″||361⁄4″||14″ x 14″||90,000||35 – 40 lbs.||215 lbs.|
This appliance is manufactured for commercial use only and is not intended for home use.