Quick Training Guide
DRINK MACHINE ADVANCE®
We’re honored to occupy prime real estate in your business. Before you start creating delicious beverages for your customers, take a minute to read on.
Easy Steps to Your First B
Let’s start with the basics. Follow these to blend, blend, blend.
- Plug in the unit
- Turn on the Power switch located on the front of the machine base
- Place the container on the motor bas
- Select your desired program
- Press the Start/Stop switch ( )
- Allow the blend to process
- Remove the lid and pour
On the opposite side of this card, you’ll find a chart with details about your machine’s programs.
CREATE YOUR BEST BLENDS
This chart puts information at your fingertips. When you or your staff has a question about a program, this should be your first stop.
- When blending frozen ingredients, follow these temperature recommendations Freezer temp is at 0°F or above, refrigerator is at 38°F or above
Want the best results from your equipment? You have to understand what makes it tick. These tips can help:
- If ingredients aren’t circulating, try adding more liquid to your blend
- During periods of heavy back-to-back blending, you may notice the exhaust air getting hotter. To cool the motor, turn the blender off and remove the container from the base. Then select program 6 and run for two to three cycles, or hold the Pulse switch continuously for one to two minutes.