Glass Door Refrigerator
Reach-In Top Mount
Model : M3R24-1-G-N M3R24-1-G-N-L
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital temperature control & monitor system
- Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
- Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
- Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
- Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocar- bon refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Hot gas condensate system
Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also thoroughly prevents the overflow of condensate water.
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Stainless steel exterior
The Turbo Air M3 refrigerator model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and AL interior with stainless steel floor. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3 adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Stainless steel door with glass window LED interior lighting
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Top mount compressor
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
Patented Self-Cleaning Condenser
This product is equipped with a fine mesh filter to the front of the condenser to catch dust, and a rotating brush that moves up and down daily to remove excess buildup outward and away.
- M3R24-1-G-N: Right hinged
- M3R24-1-G-N-L: Left hinged
|Model||Swing Door||CU./FT.||#of Shelves||HP||AMPS||Crated Weight (lbs.)||L x D* x H †|
|M3R24-1-G-N(-L)||1||21.6||3||1/4+||2.5||283||283/4 x 303/4 x 78|
Ver.20201130 Printed in U.S.A. * Depth does not include 4-3/8” for door handle & rear condensate enclosure. † Height does not include 5” for caster height.
Glass Door Refrigerator
Model : M3R24-1-G-N(-L)
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Full Load Amperes||2.5|
|Feed Wires with Ground||3|
|Cord Length (ft.)||9|
|# of Doors||1|
|# of Racks Accepted||1|
|Net Capacity (cu. ft.)||21.6|
|Ext. Length Overall (in.)||283/4 (730mm)|
|Ext. Depth Overall (in.) *||303/4 (780mm)|
|Ext. Height Overall (in.)†||78 (1981mm)|
|Int. Length Overall (in.)||243/4 (629mm)|
|Int. Depth Overall (in.)||233/4 (604mm)|
|Int. Height Overall (in.)||533/4 (1364mm)|
|# of Shelves||283|
|Shelf Size (L x D) (in.)||3|
|Gross Weight (lbs.)||24 x 231/2|
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
Actual shipping weight may differ due to extra packing materials for product protection.
* Depth does not include 4-3/8” for door handle & rear condensate enclosure.
† Height does not include 5” for caster height.
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Additional 2 Year Warranty on Compressor
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Self-contained system
- Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Door locks standard
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Solid and sturdy grille design
** Lead time applies. Please contact your sales representative for more details to order.
- 5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
- 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
- Additional PE coated wire shelf: G2F0800100
- Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224
(each holds up to six 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
- Full door bun tray rack: TSP-2250
(each holds up to fifteen 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)